Acceptance of this Agreement
Please go through the “Terms of Service” carefully before using https://saharaedulive.com/. The website is owned, maintained, and monitored by SaharaEduLive. “United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. We provide online courses and conduct online classes, live demo, and doubt clearing sessions for registered students. Throughout the website, the terms “Sahara Edu Live” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Sahara Edu Live. The “Terms of Service” mentioned in the following points apply to all the users, visitors, registered students, and parents/guardians who access and use this website. We advise you to go through each point with caution as it contains necessary information regarding the usage of this website, its content, your use of any service, your legal rights, and obligations. These terms apply to all the users of the Site, including browsers, students, and content contributors. By clicking on the ‘SIGNUP’ option, the participant (“You” or “Your”) agrees to the Terms and Conditions, obligations, representations, warranties, and agreements contained herein. At any point, while reading this “Terms of Service,” you feel that you do not agree to abide by any of the points, in such case you will not be authorized or allowed to proceed further to access any content, online courses and online classes, live demo, doubt clearing sessions or products and services (“Services”) published, available or provided on https://saharaedulive.com/. If you are using the Site, Application or Services, then these Terms of Service are binding between you and Sahara Edu Live.
1. Definitions of the terms used in the agreement2.1 Site: The “Website” https://saharaedulive.com/ and any other websites through which Sahara Edu Live Guru makes the “Services” available are collectively referred to as the “Site.” 2.2 Application: Sahara Edu Live applications for mobile, tablet, and other smart devices and application program interfaces are collectively referred to as the “Applications.” 2.3 Services: The online courses, online classes, live demo, doubt clearing sessions are referred to as the “Services.”
Registration: To access certain features of this website and application, you must register and create an account.
- Sign up: Based on the personal information provided by you, we create your account for the use and access of the Site. The account will be unique, and each student can have only one. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process.
- Participant: The participant is an individual who completes the registration on this Site. The term participant is also extended to students and teachers registered with us.
- Participant Content: All the content that a participant posts, uploads, shares, and submits in their profile or for our promotional campaigns to be made available through the Site, app, or services.
- Payment Method: Payment method is the way that a participant chooses to pay for our courses and services, for example, via credit card, debit card, or net banking. Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- Student: Any participant who enrolls for courses via Site or application is called students. In case the participant is minor, then parents and guardians can register their child or ward.
- Content: The content and material on this Site are prepared by Sahara Edu Live. The content is for general information purposes only. The content on this website does not force or influence anyone for enrolling for academic programs from our Site.
Intellectual Property RightYou acknowledge and agree that We are the sole and exclusive owner of the Website, Applications, Course Content, Study Materials (audio, video, and text), the Services, including copyright, trademarks, logo, content, footage, images, audio, visual content, and, any other intellectual property on this website. We provide limited and non-transferable access and use of intellectual property under the following conditions:
- You can view, download, store, and print the courses and content for personal, non-commercial, or educational use only.
- You can share any of the links on your social media pages.
- You have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lend, share, and create derivative works of materials provided on this Site.
Code of conduct for user-generated content:
Personal Identifiable Information (PII) Provided: You agree to make sure that any information provided by you to us on this Site during registration is accurate and you will promptly let us know if any of the details need to be changed or upgraded. You ensure that any material uploaded or transmitted by you through this Site is true and is not offensive, defamatory, obscene, threatening, unlawful, and do not breach the rights of any person anywhere. If any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, fraudulent, not current, incomplete, or otherwise in violation of these Terms, then we have the complete right to delete the account permanently.
- User Id and Password: You agree to personally safeguard your login name and password for use on the Site. You will be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use of the password by any third party.
- License and Site Access: We offer only limited access to this website. You are not allowed to modify the content or expose the Site to a computer virus or any action which could harm the website in any way. Any attempt of wrongfully retrieving the content of the website by using spider, robot, or other programs will be considered a criminal offense.
Testimonials:Testimonials/comments/reviews appearing on this Site are received text, audio, or video submissions. They are individual experiences of students/parents/tutors who are or had been enrolled in our courses. We do not claim that these testimonials guarantee similar experiences to all the participants. Before posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us through email on email@example.com
Academic Obligations: All the educational and accredited programs are subject to the academic rules of Sahara Edu Live
7.1. Application Fee Fee for each course is different. The fee structured can be amended from time to time, and we have the sole discretion to do so.
7.2. Enrollment By enrolling as a student, you agree to abide by the rules and regulation of Sahara Edu Live. The general disciplinary rules are related to examinations, fee payments, assessments, etc. Please note that these rule and regulations may change, and we will make sure that we will keep you informed of any changes.
When an enrolment is requested for any Course via the Site, application or services, we will either pre-approve, confirm or reject the enrolment request within the period of 7 days from the date of the request for enrolment, otherwise, the enrolment request will automatically expire.
In case we are unable to confirm or decide to reject an enrolment request within the seven working days, any amount collected by us for the enrolment will be refunded to the concerned student. The student will receive a confirmation email and text message from us, depending on the course selection you make via the Site, application, and services.
Sahara Edu Live will collect the course fees from the Students at the time of the enrollment request. Sahara Edu Live agrees that no refund will be permitted in respect of the tuitions already provided and it will be in accordance with the cancellation and Refund Policy
Students will receive a system-generated invoice in relation to the course for which the student has enrolled or in relation to any kind of payment done, as per the applicable law. The invoice raised shall be inclusive of all the applicable taxes. You, as a student, agree to pay the course fees for any enrolment requested, in connection with your registered account. We will collect the Course fees under the Payment Terms. Once you’re confirmed and enrolment transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation email summarizing your confirmed enrolment.
8.1. Fee Payment: Course fees must be paid at the time of enrolment. No participant is allowed to attend class without having paid the full course fee or without proper billing authorization. Registered students are ultimately responsible for payment of fees. We will collect the course fees from the students at the time of the enrolment request. For cancellation and refund policy, please refer to the Refund Policy.
8.2. Payment Modes: 8.2.1. Credit/Debit Card Payments
- We accept Visa, and Master Credit and Debit Cards.
- Credit card payments can be made online.
- To complete the wire, transfer you will need to provide the information below to your financial institution:
- Account/Beneficiary Name:
- Bank Address:
8.2.3. Payment Confirmation: Once the payment is made, the confirmation email along with the Invoice will be sent to the provided email id within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Visitors below 18 years
- Limitation of Liability
- Accuracy of information and disclaimer
Notification of updates in Terms and Conditions