What is Personal Identifiable Information (PII) ?
Information we collect:
- Information that we collect directly by the user: We collect personal information, directly from you, on occasion when you create an account with us while registering via our website or application, request any kind of information from us, sign up for online classes. The PII provided by you while filling up online forms like “Apply Online,” “Contact Us” section will not be shared, rented, leased, or sold to any third parties. (Note*: The information may vary depending on the kind of interaction you have with our site.)
- Session Cookies, which expires as soon as you close the browser &
- Persistent Cookies, which remains in your browser history even when you have closed the browser.
Updating personal information and privacy preference
- How we use personal information: The PII collected will be used to get in touch with you and provide our services. We act within the limits of our legal obligations. We may use your PII for the following purposes.
- Fulfillment of Service
- Communicate with you
- Administration purposes
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- Customize your user-experience
- Research Purpose
- Improving our site and other services
What rights you have over your data?We take all the necessary precautions to protect all your PII. We try our best to protect such information from theft, loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. You have complete right on your data. You can ask for:
- Information about processing your data
- Ask for necessary rectification in your data
- Request the personal data to be deleted, when it is no longer needed
- You can object if we use your data for any commercial marketing purposes.
How we protect your data?We implement and maintain reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security methods to ensure the safety of our data to prevent any sort of unauthorized access, alterations, disclosure, loss or destructions.
Information shared on Public forums:We offer several features that allow members to connect and communicate in public or semi-public spaces, such as forums, blogs, and our social media pages. We recommend you use caution while posting or sharing anything on these sites as it’s a public platform and anyone can have access to the information Be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by others, or could be used to send you unsolicited messages.
Financial Transaction:Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment. All the payments are processed through secured and reliable payment gateway providers. We do not save any card information on our servers. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Link to other websites:This site may contain links to other websites. Once you navigate to those sites, your PII will be subjected to the Privacy Rule of the particular link. The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
Using Due diligence:We recommend you refrain yourself from sharing any sensitive information like your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
Data Retention:We will retain your information for as long as you are our student and makes a formal request to delete your information. We take 30 working days for processing your request to deletion of your PII completely. We might still retain some of your information if required to comply with our legal obligations. We want to state here that we are in our legal limitations to retain this data.
Protection of personal information:We take reasonable technical and infrastructural steps to protect your PII from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data is 100% secured on the internet. Once we receive your information, we put our best efforts to make sure it is secured in our systems. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
Children:We do not intend to collect information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are not 18 years old, then kindly restrain yourself from forming an account on our website.
Privacy complaints according to GDPR guidelines:If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), then you have certain statutory rights in relation to your data. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent